Tuesday 17 April 2012

Shunka

Last week i went to a Japanese + Korean Restaurant with my beloved jimuissss =)

We went to Shunka which located in Kampar

we chat, crap, and LAUGH together.. always :D
feel happy to be with them :*
I LOVE THEM MUCH



 Apple tea :p


okay, let me introduce each of my jimui to u all haha XD
(from left to right)
Peixin v. Miao Miao
>^.^< 

 Zewen v. Sharene 
(normally we call Sharene as Shalini :x)

Don't ask me who is this LOL
she is getting fatter
(look at her chubby face!)

Actually still got another jimui.. that is SIEW WERN
i'll try to upload her photo in my blog, next time :p

Happy lunch we had although there was an earthquake on that day ><"
heard that ppl in Kampar felt the 'dance of earth'
but i cnt feel it at all
(maybe we're laughing too loud)





Had a beautiful day, delicious lunch with them
Do appreciate every single of your friends :)
Stay healthy, be happy & stay tuned 

2 comments:

  1. While we are enjoying, cheering and laughing,there are disaster at the other side of world.. we should appreciate what we having now, no matter what "love" we have, family love, fall in love, or friendship love.

    ReplyDelete