Tuesday 10 April 2012

Darkness

HEYO !! did u realized that i've disappeared for 2 days ? 
Wonder why i didn't online during the past 2 days? hehehe :>
actually im frustrated ><" bcoz of TM technical problem... zzzz
The housing area where i live in Kampar, faced the same problem (house phone not functioning)
What To Do?


Life without internet making me feel like i'm a DINOSAUR !!!! LOL 
everyday, every time, every moment, i checked on my house phone, 
i picked up the phone to hear whether there is a 'duu duu' sound anot hahahaha 
but it disappointed me for 2 DAYS long, a total of more than 40hours !!!  ><" 

really "gik sum" </3

just now....
i feel excited when my mom told me that i could online ady when i got back home after class!!!
yeah~
(^^,)v


before that, my life is colourless .. and now, it's colorful LOL XD

 happy moment !
(had brunch with my beloved friends)

MAKE A GUESS........................on what?
look at this picture and guess the actual number it means =)
62 or 29 ? 
12 or 21?

It's already 11.45pm
time to sleep (if u do not want to study ;p)

Stay happy, Stay healthy & Stay tuned 
NIGHTS & SWEET DREAM

3 comments:

  1. You are sooo cute~~ <3 haha.. u always colourful in my eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im the apple in ur eyes mar.. miao miao~ hehehe

      Delete
  2. i can't eat a whole apple, unless i cut apples into small slices...

    ReplyDelete