Monday 2 April 2012

The first blog in my life

Hi everyone who is viewing my blog. I'm new blogger LOL
Many of my friends asked me WHY I learn to blog in a sudden, who motivates me to blog?
okay, let me tell u now
;p



I still remembered a friend asked me why don't I create a blog and post all my photos to the blog? since i like to take photos. 
For me, blogging need skills and need to use proper language if not people could not understand what am i writing XD (the main point: i'm weak in writing  >< )


Last weekend, one of my brother came back. He saw me very active on Facebook and asked me the same question as what my friend asked before. My brother then taught me to create a blog and this is it :)


Since this is the very first blog of mine... so I have nothing to blog out yet ^hehe^ 




Btw, let u see my cutie niece =)

hmm... I will try to make my blog more interesting (as least not as simple as this) 
stay tuned ^^

8 comments: