Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Mask O.O

I think every student will also face the same problem with me :
[concentration vs. daydream ]
(or only me? ><")

In order to let myself concentrate further, normally i will place a cup of coffee on my desk LOL .. and told myself: i cant drink the coffee unless i finish 1 chapter XD
Does this works? 
for me, IT WORKS ! haha ^^


Whenever have friends ask me which brand of coffee i normally drink, i'll show them this picture ;p
if i just tell them in words, they might confuse.. because there is various type of white coffee brand offered in the market.



OOPS! I think im out of topic haha :s

Last week, my friends (jinpeiss) told me that my eye bag not so obvious already. 
HAPPY^^
I told them the secret to get rid of eye bags - the MASK~ 
Actually, i've tried a new mask from Sasa before the day i met them. 
Thus, i recommend them the mask :D

(Sasa, making life beautiful~)


[A mask with the function of firming & whitening]

The day after the mask is used, i found that my double eyelid is GONE!!! O.O.. 
LOL is it too effective or what??
calm down~ my double eyelids are backed :)
This is not caused by the mask, it is because i'm lack of sleep hehe^^


This is the look after mask-ing & i was studying (daydreaming actually ;p)
as you can see, my eye bags are not obvious anymore right? =) 
(just ignore my tired face pls~)

That's all for today, thank you class LOL
Will blog out more soon
Stay happily and stay tuned =)




2 comments: