Monday 30 April 2012

吃吃吃

考试季节要到了
同学们一定是每晚开夜车吧?
日夜颠倒的状况又出现了?
三更半夜读书是不是很饿呢?
hahaha XD

Once upon a time, it was a lonely night 
cool breeze gently blew into my little room through the window
and.... im hungry 
suddenly, a picture of dimsum slides through my mind
=="
(just ignore the paragraph above)

Back to the point
Last week i went for dimsum with my jimuis 
for the first time, we had our dimsum at old town
(not really nice ><" so im not going to blog about it)
LOL
finally
our last choice
Restaurant港轩 @ Kampar NewTown
their dimsum quite nice=)


香港猪肠粉

Peixin v. Kate
they looked tired...

but HAPPY =)
actually they were starving but being forced to look at my camera and smile :D

狼吞虎咽的样

LOOK!
not me lar
look at the sky outside
the SUN was still 'sleeping'
LOL

                                                                                                                                                                  

Once upon a time again (forgot when)
A noon.. a noon that makes me feel like i'm studying in an oven
><"
what to do? haunting for dessert?

here it is =) 
Mango 西米露 @ Riotous Cafe


Sharene v. May v. Kate

True love is so rare
but a good friendship is even more so
am i right?
i LOVE all of my friends 

Stay healthy, be happy, stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment