Sunday 21 September 2014

Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie

oh well~ 男人大丈夫 一言九鼎 !
my brother - Alex Yeoh has kept his promise and celebrated my graduation at an awesome place. 
hehehe he knows i like British style restaurant and western food so much :) 
That's why he have chosen to have a nice breakfast at Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie as a celebration for me



Got up early in the morning on a weekend for a breakfast is not an easy task BUT this was an exception haha. My brother and sister in law told me that Levain's all-day-breakfast is awesome. Too bad they no longer serve all-day-breakfast by the time we arrived. The breakfast set is served until 10.30am only but we reached at 11am LOL >.<

What does a crowded restaurant mean? you know lah har~

A corner full of different types of bread, sandwiches, cake, pizza, and even macaroons ^^
No more all-day-breakfast set... what to eat?
If I'm not mistaken, there is no picture of food on the menu. only words. 
I can't calm myself while scanning through the menu because there was a long queue. People are waiting for me. Sangat ganjeong you know? 
So, what kind of words caught my attention first on a menu with no pictures? 
- cheese, seafood, beef etc.

Let''s see what I have ordered :) 
Feed your phone before feeding yourself  !
Creamy Beef Bacon Spaghetti - RM14.80

 Fettucine Creamy Salmon - RM21.80 

Oyster Pasta - RM16.80

I'm not a pasta/spaghetti lover because pasta/spaghetti itself is tasteless. The taste of it fully depends on the spices and ingredients used. 
I would like to give a big applause to the chef of Levain because the 3 pastas/spaghetti that i've ordered are very TASTY!!!!
Other than Italiannies' Classic Carborana, these are the best pasta/spaghetti that i've ever had, especially the Fettucine Creamy Salmon! yummy~~^^

This... this..... this is a chocolate bun. 
You know i don like chocolate if you've read my "20 facts about me"
Choco Crunch - RM3.30
Although I don't like chocolate, it doesn't mean that I will never eat chocolate or that i hate chocolate. haha
There would be exception just like this one because it is not so sweet ^^ Chocolates which are not too sweet are acceptable. Although i recommend this choco crunch to you all but i only ate a quarter of it. Why? isn't it delicious? 
IT IS DELICIOUS. it's just that i will feel uncomfortable after taking chocolate. 
I-DON'T-KNOW-WHY 

Last but not least, let us take a selfie~
 my mom and I

Le brother & la sister-in-law

Levain Boulangerie Patisserie, 
No. 7, Jalan Delima, 
55100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia
Phone:+60 3-2142 6611
Hours: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment