Saturday 13 September 2014

20 Facts About ME

"20 Facts about me" has become a trend on Facebook and instagram. I have no idea who started the game first. Anyway, my '20 facts about me' goes like this: 

HARRR???
 1. I thought i was safe from this game until my Kathie tagged me on instagram >.< aduiiii~
 2. I don't really understand myself. you can say my pattern is more than badminton. haha my thoughts and perceptions always change according to my mood. This makes me have a habit of doing things in the last minute. Procrastination, not good.
3. 160.9 cm, 45kg.. still considered underweight?
4. I have natural brown hair.
5. I look thin but i have a very scary waistline - 27 inches @@"

6. I wish i could speak fluent english. I super admire those who can speak english fluently, especially girls. i duno why.
7. Coffee is one of my needs. i think most of you know this. hahaha okay, it's unfair if i write mainstream facts of mine right? I have 4 different types of 3-in-1 coffee at home. (Nestle oldtown white coffee & Elken cafe are my favourite 3in1 brands)
8. I don't usually take selfie but when i do, there would be at least 10+ selfie with the same face/angle. hahaha



9. I have dreams every night which lead to often headache.
10. I like to eat vegetables and fried eggs. I dont like tofu and vegetarian food.
11. I hate accounting subjects because my balance sheets have never been balanced before hahaha anyway, please believe in miracles as i got an A for Business Accounting II. (Epic result) Practise makes perfect huh. *hard work pays off*

12. I've gone through orthodontic when i was 17 which gives me perfect smile today ^^ Thanks Dr. Ong

13. I'm not sure how many pair of shoes i have and I've just added a "new member" yesterday LOL i have a nickname - millipede >.<
14. I have a bad relationship experience few years ago but i still believe in true love :)
15. I don't like cats because they give the impression that they are sombong and lazy >.<
16. I've been to club ONCE - Butter Factory
17. My face won't turn red eventhough im drunk. This is actually a bad thing because your friends will think that you are pretending or lying when you tell them that you are drunk.

18. I don't use BB cream or any foundation base because I don't like the smell and texture of cosmetic products which i can feel and smell directly after applying them on my face >.< I know there are lots of good quality cosmetic products out there which smells better. It's just that im not willing to buy as their price is not cheap.
19. I'm currently working at the Bank of China.
20. I don't like chocolate. 

MISSION COMPLETED !!!
im not going to tag anyone as most of you have already been tagged by your friends hahaha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment