Friday 11 April 2014

The Scott's Pub & Restaurant

Fraser's Hill. The first thing that came to my mind was - RELAX and enjoy the food
Before heading to Fraser, i did some research on the restaurants and food in Fraser because my boy told me that the food choice is limited. Hmmm~  
Other than mamak or local "food court" ... i found this
The Scott's Pub & Restaurant 
i've gone through their menu.. the prices are reasonable. That's why we had our brunch and dinner there LOL 



 free meal of the day - bread and butter
my all time favourite breakfast. 

 his breakfast set RM18.00
 Too bad beef bacon is not available on that day >.< 

my Spaghetti Bolognaise Chicken RM16.00
overall it's okay.. i would give a 65% which means better than average. 

As mentioned earlier, we had our dinner at this place too because of its environment.
external nightview of Scott's

British style interior design


his ginger beer with a slice of lime and my tomato juice. 
The tomato Juice tastes so special. not sour at all but a bit salty. 

 Sirloin Steak RM28.00

Lamb Chop RM22.00
hojiak! i mean the lamb chop. 
Sirloin steak is not that bad also lah~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment