Friday 11 April 2014

One Day Trip to Fraser's Hill

it was quite spontaneous when my boy gave me a few options to choose where to have a short trip with him last weekend. I thought he was just kidding. 
Fraser's Hill is on the list and i've never been there before. so i just replied him with 'fraser's hill' 
surprisingly he said OK. I was like "huh? seriously?" 
without thinking too much nor bringing a plastic bag along (just in case carsick), we began our journey the next morning 
Here We Go~ BUKIT FRASER !!!
but first, let me take a picture~ this is not selfie kut
this place is really tranquil... you can relax to the max. the weather is just too good. 
cool but not cold ^^ ngam ngam hou 
Parked at one side of the street and walked around. Should have worn sneakers >.<

First station : 




Secondly~ walking around and relax our mind.. before that, we had our lunch at Scott's Pub & Restaurant. click here to view my blogpost just in case you've missed out. 
rest awhile first :p

he is my personal photographer. i just passed him my phone and he kept taking photos of me that day. LOL
he knows i will blog about this trip. i can see he was putting much effort in capturing nice photos for me XD
thank you so much ^^




 taking photo with every bench by the road. LOL 

 small little house? there are many empty buildings @@"

doing something mainstream - eating ice cream in the cold 

this hut is abit creepy... my boy ask me to pose like a ghost there =_= wtf
i takut lar~ because i've watched too many horror movies recently. haizz psychological effects

the little flowers... not me lar


No comments:

Post a Comment