Saturday 26 October 2013

PRS roadshow - Porsche (24102013)

Currently, I'm undergoing my internship at a financial planning firm - VKA Wealth Planners
Many people have a wrong perception about financial planner.
Fyi, financial planner is different from insurance agent.

In other words, financial planning isn't only about insurance planning - 
It includes Cash flow management, insurance planning, investment planning, education planning, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning.
The best part is they represent MULTIPLE providers, NOT only one.

Click here to find out more:- "Do you understand what is Financial Planning?"

okay, back to the topic. Those who are following my instagram might feel that my internship is like cuti-cuti Malaysia because i've participated in several PRS roadshows. I 'traveled' to a few places throughout these few weeks. 
I'm glad that i have an amazing though tiring internship as our supervisors said that we, the VKA interns, have joined at the right time because VKA planners are now busy preparing and carrying out PRS talk to all Sime Darby's employees  =) while the interns are each playing a minor role, which is to help in keying-in of data. HAHA XD There are currently 8 PRS providers which are Hwang, Manulife, CIMB-Principal, RHB, AmInvest, Public Mutual, Kenanga and AIA.
Throughout these few weeks, i have understood the importance of team work and toleration between groups. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not promoting Porsche here LOL
As Porsche (Motor) is one of the divisions of Sime Darby group, so... now you know why i was there last Thursday ^^ That was my very first time having a clear look at luxury sports cars. I felt stressed by just standing beside them LOL oppressive feeling :/
















our lunch after PRS roadshow:
sangat HO JIAK !!!
highly recommended char siew *thumbs up*
叉烧王@ Shah Alam

Want to know more about PRS? you may pm me (may_pui_ling@hotmail.com)
OR
contact my supervisor (alexyeoh@vka.com.my)
My supervisor, Alex Yeoh, is a licensed financial planner of VKA Wealth Planners.
Lol... Before I forget, PRS refers to "Private Retirement Scheme"

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing, AmInvest provides and has in place the building blocks to smooth your transition into retirement and help you live your retirement dreams. They offer Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) core funds or “default options” that cater to different age groups and differ in terms of the level of exposure to an equity portfolio based on investor’s risk tolerance which is good as a starting point. For detail visit:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/live-your-retirement-dreams-with-aminvest/

    ReplyDelete