Sunday 20 October 2013

20/10/2013

This would be a random weekend post.
okay... WEEKEND. What would people normally do during weekend?
shopping? hi-tea? dating? gathering with friends? hmmm... i don't know~
What about me, myself? shopping? YES (you think), but my answer is NO haha
Surprisingly say NO to shopping this week because I've already broke >.<

However, we cannot waste our precious weekends without doing anything right?
Instead of shopping and feel the jam on the road, why not chill at a restaurant/cafe?

Now, you might be expecting me to share a nice/recommended cafe with you all :/
My answer is a NO again. :p
I'm now spending my lazy-Sunday at Secret Recipe as I'm craving for cheese cakes
Never thought of writing blog at other places other than my house. fyi, the line is sucks >.<

my lappie instantly become my mirror :p

this is my second sister-in-law...法律上的姐姐? XD

Yogurt Cheese cake

lappie is too large in size >.< seriously inconvenient. I've bought it for few months ady and i've not learned to use windows8. 
100% computer idiot, am i? or the windows8 is way too un-user-friendly? :/  
feel like downgrading it to windows7 =_=

my favourite Raspberry Cheese :)

last but not least, selca~ :D

*HAPPY WEEKEND*

No comments:

Post a Comment